Family course & Kids
- 20 lessons per week (15 hours) morning: 9.00-10.40 / 11.00-12.20
- Duration: 1 to 4 weeks
- Dates: the Family course takes place from the 31st of January until the 4th of February and from 27 of June 2022 until the 28 of August 2022
- Accepted levels: all
- To allow children to discover the French language or deepen their understanding in a practical and fun way.
- To help with the development of written and oral skills to allow communication with French speakers in a wide range of real-life situations.
- To motivate children and to give them confidence in their practise of the language.
- To help them to discover French culture.
- A communicative, practical and dynamic method as defined in the CECRL.
- Varied and interactive activities based on real-life communication outside of the classroom.
- Engaging study materials: written, audio or video.
- A teaching style that integrates new technology.
- The pleasure of being able to have fun with a language.
- A diagnostic test to determine the language level of participants.
- The teacher will be available for learning advice or extra exercises.
- The person responsible for teaching will review the learning process and offer individualised help.
Certificate and Guarantee
- A certificate at the end of the course showing the level of the course taken.
- A guarantee of attendance.