French courses for school groups
Types of courses:
- Standard French where students work on the four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Preparing for the DELF exam
- Preparing for A levels
- Leaving Certificate preparation
- Customised programs
The choice of number of lessons (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
Our teaching staff
Our teaching staff:
- Before your stay, you will be in touch with our Director of Studies, Priscilla, who has more than 20 years of experience in our language school, in order to establish the course content. When you arrive, she will welcome you and will be your personal point-of-contact throughout your stay.
- All our teachers have many years of experience teaching French as a foreign language to young people.
- You benefit from constant contact with our teachers throughout the week by our professors. They are at your disposal to discuss the progress and atmosphere of the class.
- On the last day, students receive a certificate stating the level of the course during their stay. If you wish, we can also have them take a level test to attest their level of French.
- All group leaders receive a report at the end of the stay which contains information about the skills and the activities completed during the lessons as well as all documents used.
Activities program after your French classes
You choose the activities program before you arrive.
We offer you a large choice of activities:
- Sports activities (kayaking, beach volleyball, snorkeling…)
- Guided visits (Cannes, Antibes, Monaco…)
- Cultural activities (food tastings, museum visits…)
- Evenings out (crepe party, salsa, bowling…)
Do not hesitate to ask us for information about the choice according to your wishes and budget.
All the activities take place in French. You can choose to be accompanied par an alpha.b guide.
Choice of accommodation
- Possible accommodation with a host-family, single, double or triple rooms for students, singles rooms for teachers or chaperones.
- Possible accommodation in a hotel for students and teachers, or for just teachers.
- Half board or full board (with packed lunch) is an option.
- All the host families are visited regularly for assessment
- Staying with a host-family allows the student to speak French and to discover ‘real-life in France’.
- All students are hosted within close proximity.
- Before your arrival, the parents or the school fix a curfew, which is verified each evening by our host families. In case of infringment, host families will inform the accompanying teachers.
- On the arrival at the airport or Nice train station, the host families will meet the accompanying teachers and the students. Other than the host family, there is always a staff member of alpha.b to check that everything is going smoothly. (pick up by the host families is guaranteed on weekends between 8 am and 10 pm).
- The departure transfer back to the airport or to the Nice train station is organized by bus or taxi.
10 reasons to learn French in Nice
Lundi au vendredi : 8h30 – 17h30
Samedi et dimanche : fermé
Institut linguistique alpha.b
2 rue d’Angleterre
Par email : Contact
Par téléphone : +33 493 160 036