- With confirmation of registration, we will send you an invoice for the total amount of your stay.
- alpha.b asks you for a deposit of 25% of the invoice to guarantee your place.
- The total invoice must be paid by the beginning of the course by bank transfer or directly on the spot in cash, traveler’s check or credit card (except American Express).
- All bank charges are at your responsibility. (The amount for your accommodation is transferred by us to your landlord.)
- In the case of cancellation, changes to the course or accommodation, please inform the alpha.b reception by email: email@example.com
- Attention, the 25% deposit will be retained if your cancellation is less than 15 days before the beginning of your stay or if you do not attend.
- In the event of early departure, any course that has already been started is due to be paid in full except in extreme cases.
- If for any reason the programs could not take place, we would only be obliged to refund the sums paid in full, without the participant being entitled to any compensation.
- Once you have arrived in Nice, your insurance covers your civil responsibility throughout your stay, with the exception of all accidents and incidents occurring at your accommodation.
- Our insurance does not cover: travel, health problems, hospitalisation, repatriation and theft. However, in the case of accidents occurring in our custody, basic personal guarantees to us are required (deductible of 350€).
- Schengen regulations: “Non-Schengen nationals must be guaranteed medical cover of at least 30 000 € and assistance in repatriation to their country of origin in order to obtain visas.
- Any student coming to France for more than 3 months is obliged to insure themselves personally for health expenses.
- Consult your insurance company about this.
- EU citizens are exempted from visa requirements. For other nationalities, a tourist visa will be issued by the French Embassy of your country (unless special agreement) if your stay does not exceed 3 months. Beyond that, you will need to apply for a long stay student visa.
Lundi au vendredi : 8h30 – 17h30
Samedi et dimanche : fermé
Institut linguistique alpha.b
2 rue d’Angleterre
Par email : Contact
Par téléphone : +33 493 160 036