Continuous French course
- 20 French lessons per week (15 hours) 9-10.40 / 11-12.20 OR 16.15-17.45 / 18-19.30 (15 hours = 20 lessons)
- from 1 to 50 weeks
- All levels (A1 to C1)
- To help you develop your written and oral skills to allow you to communicate with French speakers in a wide range of real-life situations.
- To allow you to develop or improve your language skills: grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, with an intercultural awareness.
- A communicative, practical and dynamic method as defined in the CECRL.
- Varied and interactive activities based on authentic texts to prepare you for real-life communication outside of the classroom.
- Engaging study materials: written, audio or video.
- A teaching style that integrates new technology.
- A diagnostic test to determine your language level.
- An evaluation at the end of each week to track your progress.
- Your teacher can give you advice on your learning or extra exercises.
- The person responsible for your teaching will review your learning process and offer you individualised help.
- Afternoon study: a free class to revise or deepen your understanding of specific areas of the language.
- An evaluation at the end of the program to record your progress and determine your individual level.
Certificate and Guarantee
- A certificate at the end of the course showing the level of the course you have taken.
- A guarantee of attendance if you are a minor.
- An extra certificate at the end of the course if you wish to do a final evaluation and receive a specific summary of your level in all 4 skills.
Class: maximum of 10 students