Continuous French course
- 20 French lessons per week (15 hours) 8h45-10h15 / 10h30-12h00 OR 15h30-18h45 (pause 15 min)
- from 1 to 50 weeks
- All levels (A1 to C1)
This French course offers you to improve your knowledge of French grammar, vocabulary, expression, comprehension, pronunciation and writing.
Your teacher will regularly give you small homework assignments for the next day. You can also ask him for more French exercises.
- To help you develop your written and oral skills to allow you to communicate with French speakers in a wide range of real-life situations.
- To allow you to develop or improve your language skills: grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, with an intercultural awareness.
- A communicative, practical and dynamic method as defined in the CECRL.
- Varied and interactive activities based on authentic texts to prepare you for real-life communication outside of the classroom.
- Engaging study materials: written, audio or video.
- A teaching style that integrates new technology.
- A diagnostic test to determine your language level.
- An evaluation at the end of each week to track your progress.
- Your teacher can give you advice on your learning or extra exercises.
- The person responsible for your teaching will review your learning process and offer you individualised help.
- Afternoon study: a free class to revise or deepen your understanding of specific areas of the language.
- An evaluation at the end of the program to record your progress and determine your individual level.
Certificate and Guarantee
- A certificate at the end of the course showing the level of the course you have taken.
- A guarantee of attendance if you are a minor.
- An extra certificate at the end of the course if you wish to do a final evaluation and receive a specific summary of your level in all 4 skills.
Class: maximum of 10 students