For your French language stay in Nice, the alpha.b school offers you personalised and adapted support.
Our disability policy :
- Training accessible to people with disabilities (motor (online training), mental, cognitive, sensory or disabling illness)
- Accommodation in a host family, hotel or residence accessible to people with disabilities. Validation of accommodation by a member of staff for disability accessibility.
- Creation of an individual pathway plan for each student with a disability.
- Our language institute is accessible by public transport (tramway line 1 or 2) to Jean Médecin stop.
Our disability advisors :
- Anja Denysiuk, co-director and Emeline Fayet are trained disability advisors at the school. They are available from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4pm and by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. They can advise you in French, English and German.
Our team is trained :
- The entire administrative and pedagogical team has also received disability awareness training in 2021.
- We will help you find the right accommodation and a personalised learning program.
- We welcome you from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4pm and by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All our permanent teachers have received training in 2021 to adapt their French lessons to all types of disabilities.
Adapt your stay to your needs:
At alpha.b we strive to do everything possible to assist you during your stay.
Before your stay:
- You will receive a questionnaire in order to know your needs for a specific adaptation whether it is for your French course, your accommodation, your activities or your arrival in Nice.
- According to your answers, we will establish a personalised program which will be communicated to you before your arrival.
During your stay :
- One of our disability advisors will welcome you on the first day to validate the personalised program with you.
- The whole team remains at your disposal throughout your stay.
After your stay :
- You will receive a questionnaire in order to evaluate the support you received and the possible improvements in our services.