French course in France
French language courses in France
French school in France. Learn french in France
apprendre français naucit francouzsky francia nyelvtanulas opiskele ranskaa lar dig franska フランス語を学ぶ laer fransk naucz francuskiego frans leren frans leren laer fransk
Please fill out the application form and send it to your agent or directly to Alpha.b (minimum age for our students is 16 years).
For any accommodation booked through our services, you are requested to join an instalment of 25% of the total accommodation price. For this you can send a Traveller Cheque along with your application form, a copy of your bank transfer order (for the latter please make sure that you have paid all bank charges involved), you can do an online payment on this website or simply giving us your credit card details by phone. When calling from France please dial 04 93 16 00 36, when calling from another country please dial +33 4 93 16 00 36.
Upon receipt of your application, your enrolment will be confirmed by letter. You will also receive a leaflet containing information for your stay (town map, outgoing permission for under age students, address of your accommodation and the address* of the centre you have to come in the first day).
* Remember that during July and August we have two centres in Nice both with its own administration and teaching staff.
- Together with your booking confirmation, we will send you an invoice. Your instalment will be deducted from the total cost of your stay.
- The invoice or balance should be paid by the start of the course at the latest ; by bank transfer or directly on arrival via traveller cheque or credit carte (except American Express).
- All bank charges must be paid by you !
- The cost of the accommodation will be sent by us to your type of accommodation.
CANCELLATION - CHANGING
- If you are forced to cancel your course or if you wish to change your booking, you have to inform your agent or the administration of ALPHA.B in writing, by fax or e-mail. Attention, if you have booked accommodation, you have to inform us of your cancellation at least 32 days before accommodation start. For any later cancellation or in case of non-presentation, your instalment of 25% won’t be refunded.
- A programme already started has to be paid in full.
- If for any reason the programmes cannot take place, you will be refunded. No further compensation will be owed by Alpha.b
Once arrived in Nice, you are covered by the school’s civil liability with an excess of 350 € except for incidents or accidents in your accommodation. Moreover, our insurance does not cover your journey, illness, hospitalization, repatriation and theft. However, for any accident during the Alpha.b programme (course or activities) you have the right of basic individual guaranties.
Schengen Requirements: « If you come from a country which has not signed the Schengen Treaty, you have to have a minimum health coverage of 30 000 € as well as a medical repatriation assistance and repatriation of the body to your country of origin in order to get a Visa. Any student coming to France for less than three months has to subscribe a health insurance contract. » Please contact your insurance company or Alpha.b for more information.
Nationals of the European Union don’t need a visa. For other nationalities, a tourist visa is delivered by the French Embassy in your country (except for special conventions) for any stay up to 3 months. For a longer stay you need a student visa.
In any case, don't hesitate to contact us for further information.
CREDIT AGRICOLE 06000 NICE CIMIEZ
IBAN : FR 76 1910 6006 8000 9631 2601 895