Are you holidaying on the French Riviera, whether to study French or just to enjoy the sun, and would like to visit a lovely nearby town?
Why not explore Entrevaux ?
Discover Entrevaux with alpha.b guide or by yourself
In Entrevaux we like to…
• Get to the village going over the draw bridge and through the medieval gate
• Stroll through the narrow streets
• Go up 800m of steps to get to the medieval citadel
• Discover the cathedral dating back to the 17th century and its organ
• Visit the communal ovens and the flour and oil mills
• Go for a hike in the Mercantour National Park and the gorges at Dalius, Cians and Moyen Verdon
• Take the Train de Pignes or the steam train (on Sundays)
Entrevaux citadel open 7 days a week – Visit duration: 1h30 Price: 3€
Getting there: By the Train des Pignes – Leaving from Nice
For more information go to: http://www.trainprovence.com/