Why come to Nice to learn French? Firstly, you can take advantage of the calm life of our beautiful region and also, you can benefit from a week of learning French! Here are our 5 reasons which will make you want to come and study the French language on the Côte d’Azur over the next few months.
- You are in college : This is the ideal time to revise for your end of year exams ! At Alpha.b we offer many courses specially designed for college students who are preparing for the Bac, A levels, l’Abitur. You will come for a week of complete immersion into the French culture, you will stay with a host family, in the mornings you will have French classes from 9-12.20 with other international students of your level and in the afternoon you will have classes specifically for the Bac in order to prepare you for your exam.
Before your arrival, you will need to send us all the information about your course so that our teacher can then prepare a program adapted to your needs. Are you getting ready for an exam this year? Do not wait any longer and join our A Level Revision Course !
The little + : a stay adapted to your French exams in your country of origin including the opportunity of meeting other young people from Europe.
- You are still a student or a young person: If you do not have exams but you would still like to prepare for an exam, you can follow our DELF preparation course for levels A1, A2, B1 or B2. These preparation courses last a minimum of 1 month during which you will follow a group class in the morning with other international students of your level and in the afternoon you will have 6 particular lessons with a teacher who specializes in the DELF exam. At our school, many teachers are authorized members of the DELF Jury and therefore know the exam perfectly. They will help you to successfully pass this exam.
The little + : We have had a success rate of 98% for the DELF exam in our school in the last two years.
- You are more than 30 years old : Our special 30+ course was created last year in response to a growing demand from active young people who wish to learn French on the Côte d’Azur.
The 30+ Course is aimed at adult students who are looking for an intensive program with other people of the same age and of the same interests as them.
It is a very comprehensive program similar to the Intensive French Course with a practical approach to the language.
The idea is to guarantee that those who wish it will not be placed in a class with school students or academics during the spring or summer period.
The little +: the number of students in the 30+ class is on average 6 students (with a maximum of 8), as opposed to 10 in the other classes.
- You are over 50 years of ages : Discover our Club 50 course without delay! It is aimed at enthusiasts of the French language but also of the culture.
We offer this course 3 times a year and the first is May 8th. The program lasts 2 weeks.
The courses are based on the cultural themes and there are leisure activities proposed in the afternoon. They are developed through “playful” activities, debates, role plays, news documents … according to different media, press, video etc …
The emphasis is on the practice of language, communication and understanding. The main aim is to enable each person to gain maximum autonomy in the expression and understanding of the French language.
- You are between 16 and 106: There is no age limit for learning French! Nor to enjoy French Life on the Riviera.
À bientôt !